Avril Lavigne: I'm Not in Rehab

Avril Lavigne: I'm Not in Rehab 
 
Avril Lavigne wants to set the record straight: She's not in rehab.

The Canadian pop star took to Twitter on Tuesday to tell her more than 17 million followers that the rumors are "hilarious."

"The only thing I'm addicted to right now is Bing Crosby," she joked of the singer famous for his Christmas songs.

The speculation stems from a screenshot that was shared earlier this month of a direct message conversation on Twitter between Lavigne, 30, and a fan.



"Hey Av! It's been like two years since you completed your last album. Are you in the studio right now or working for something?..We were worried about you," the fan wrote her.

Her response?

"I feel bad because I haven't been able to say anything to the fans to let them [know] why I've been absent. I'm not feeling well. I'm having some health issues. So please keep me your prayers."

But by Wednesday, she was back to wishing people a happy holiday and merry Christmas.

The rehab RUMORS are hilarious! The only thing I'm addicted to right now is Bing Crosby. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! and to all a goodnight!